Aluminum Fireproof Window
|Type||SW-85 fire rated window|
|Profiles Material||6063-T5 high quality aluminum profiles|
|Glass Option Double Tempered Glazing||6mm+12A+6mm|
|Color:||Clear ,gray ,green, brown|
|Material:||Double glass,tempered glass ,insulating glass, reflective glass,laminated glass,low-E glass,bulletproof glass|
|Glass Standard||Comply with AS2208 & ANSIZ97.1, CE,CCC|
|Door standard||Comply with AS2047, CE|
|Craft||Flowers, mirror flowers, decoration bars, frosted|
|Surface Treatment||Anodized,Powder coated,Wood Grain|
Aluminum Alloy Fireproof Window has the Following Advantages:
- The excellent heat preservation performance, sealing performance and water tightness performance are far better than traditional fire windows.
- High quality non thermal insulation fireproof glass is adopted, which has excellent weather aging resistance, and avoids the disadvantages of the original composite glass and grouting glass used in the external wall to muddy and blisters.
- It has the function of opening the window manually and closing the window automatically by the thermal sensitive element.
- Repeated opening and closing performance: manual control window opening and closing control device, repeatedly open and close more than 30000 times, movable window can be opened flexibly.
- It has certain anti explosion shock wave and anti wind debris impact (anti typhoon) performance.
Many people misunderstand that fire-resistant window is fire-proof window, but in fact, it is that the understanding of fire-resistant window is not comprehensive enough.
So what’s the difference between fire-resistant windows and fireproof doors and windows?
1. Their main functions are different:
The key strength of fire doors and windows is its fire prevention function, which requires little or no physical performance. The fireproof window only requires air tightness and wind pressure resistance, and there is no requirement for fire resistant door.
Fire resistant window is to meet the standard of building external doors and windows, and safety index “fire integrity” is added to all requirements;
2. The main manufacturing materials of the two are different:
Fire doors and windows usually use high melting point steel profiles as the frame, which leads to poor energy-saving performance and is not suitable for building external doors and windows.
Sainty SW-85 thermal insulation and fire-resistant window products are developed and produced according to the requirements of code for fire protection design of buildings (GB 50016-2014) for external windows of refuge rooms in residential buildings.
How to set the fire resistance window to meet the requirement of 1 hour fire resistance integrity?
Next, we introduce the node setting of Sainty SW-85 fire-resistant window.
Fire resistant glass is a kind of measure type fireproof material. Its fireproof effect is evaluated by fire resistance performance. It is a special glass processed and treated by special technology, and can keep its integrity and thermal insulation in the specified fire resistance test.
The thermal conductivity of refractory glass: 1.13W/M℃
The thermal expansion rate of refractory glass: (8.5-9.5)*10-6/℃, the same as the original glass
Water resistance conforms to: ISO719-HGB, ISO720-HGA standards
Acid resistance meets: ISO1776 standard
Alkali resistance meets: ISO695-A standard